Friday, December 08, 2006
- Name: Wildlife Images
I specialize in intimate portraits of marine animals. I have traveled the oceans of the world in search of what I believe are the world's most magnificent beings. Since 1990 all of my underwater images have been created while free-diving, without the aid of bulky Scuba equipment. As a result, I believe my encounters with these magnificent ocean creatures are much more personal and intimate. I currently "migrate" with the whales, spending my winters in the warmer tropical latitudes where whales mate and give birth and my summers in the cooler higher latitudes where animals migrate to feed. I insist on only photographing wild animals in their natural habitat, believing that there is no place in wildlife photography for captive or trained animals. All images on this website are of wild animals in their natural environments. In 2004 I started to capture images with a Canon digital camera system. Please be assured that I still insist on no digital alterations or manipulations to substantially alter these images. The images you see are the animals as they truly are, whether captured on film or on a compact flash card, in all their wild and natural beauty. Visit WildlifeImages.net.
- Long Beach Common Dolphins!
- Yellowstone National Park - A river runs through i...
- Yellowstone National Park - Bison Antics!
- Yellowstone National Park - Super Weasel!!
- Yellowstone National Park - Pouncing Coyotes!!!!
- Yellowstone National Park - Pronghorn
- Yellowstone National Park - Elk!
- Transient Orca kill Dall's porpoise!!
- Final humpbacks of the Alaska season!
- Dead Humpback Whale calf