Monday, May 04, 2009

"I don't know boo-boo, what's a bear to do?"

September 2008
Brown bear antics! With personalities and curiosity comes some truly wonderful moments, I almost can't "bear" to share the images with you! The lighter side of bears is presented here...
"Hmmm...tastes like chicken!"

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing..."

"They left the door open for me, they MUST want me to take this baby for a spin. I could buzz all my buddies and scare the blueberries right out of them!"

"ooh, busted! I almost made it too...!"

"These life jackets need a little more meat on (in) them..."

"I've always dreamed of having my own boat..."

"Insert key and turn clockwise. Pull choke lever up, push to engage propeller, add throttle to bring up to speed..."

"So much for my dream of sailing the high seas!"

"If I wait here long enough, maybe the ranger will bring me a picinic basket"!
Anthropomorphism - the inability to stop assigning silly captions to cute bear antics! I do apologize for the captions, but I hope you enjoy the images!